Friday, February 17, 2012

Amazing Friends

While I have tons of amazing and supportive friends, this blog is dedicated to one in particular.  Andrea Jarvis Hurley.  Her photography and artwork are truly amazing and ah-inspiring.  But, she has taken the most incredible photo of (my favorite, unbeknownst to her) purple tulips.  Ms. Andrea has decided to donate all profits from the purchase of the picture to the Moebius Syndrome Foundation.  She even asked me for my favorite quote to add to it!    


I beg each of you to check out this beautiful picture in honor of my Wyatt.  

Also check out her blog. http://andreahurley.blogspot.com/  She is crazy talented!  And don't forget to check out her other stuff on Etsy.  This girl is going to be super famous someday soon!

Andrea, we love you and thank you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment